Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just Friends? I Doubt It

"Hey little
girl! What
you doing?"
"Grandpa,
I'm just
giving a
flower to
this haole
boy. Don't
worry, we
just friends."
"I heard
that line
before...let
me tell you
something about boys. If you give flowers to a boy, he's not
gonna want to just be your friend. Boys don't like to be in
the 'Friend Zone'. They may TELL you that they like to be
in the 'Friend Zone' but what they really want is to be in
the 'BoyFriend Zone'. They act like they're all cool but when
they get home, they're gonna sit in front of their mirror and
sing Love Songs. Remember, you promised me you wasn't
gonna get married and stuff. Member? Member??"
"Ok Grandpa, I member."
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yLEYf_Nxbsw

1 comment:

Mau said...

I think that I need to read your blog only when I'm by myself 'cause I was reading it today in the 'quiet study area' at school &sometimes I want to laugh or I smile... &I bet they think I'm crazy now.