Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tagged!

"Grandpa,
can I tag
Uncle Troy,
Andrew and
Aunty Hina?"
"Yah, you
might as well
cuz everybud
is doin' it."
"Ok...I know
I'm not doing
the game the
right way but
here's some stuff you may not know about them...
1. Uncle Andrew knows every Beatles song but his
favorite is, "I"m Gonna Clean Dat Car". Huh? That's
not a Beatles song? Oh...my bad.
2. Uncle Troy knows every Beatles song too. But he says
that his favorite is, "I Hope I Don't Hurt My Foot".
What? That's not a Beatles song either? Oh...my bad.
3. Aunty Mahina likes to think that Gayvid Archuletta,
Gayson Castro and Gayson Mraz would like to date
girls except for one problem....they don't like girls.
So Ba Bam! A bit of Guilao trivia."

1 comment:

edelen said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA youre hilarious kuya roy!!

gayson mraz. gayson castro/

baahahahaha!