Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Find The Ilocano

"Grandpa,
check it out.
I'm amusing
myself by
reading this
little book
while I'm
waiting in
the car for
Grandma. I
think she's
prolly in the
store so she
can return
some crap
that she just
bought last
week. How
do you like
to amuse
yourself,
Grandpa?"
"Well my
little berry
from the ding
tree...I like
to play 'Find
the Ilocano'."
"How do you
play that?"
"Well, look at
this picture...
can you guess
which one is
the Ilocano?
If you said,
Grandpa Gil,
then you're
right on."
"How can you
tell Grandpa?"
"How can you
tell that he's an Ilocano?...... Filipino, please."
"Grandpa, how about the next picture? All I see is a TV screen
with a picture of a black dog in it."
"Well my little Kala Moon girl...remember this...whenever you
see a black dog...there's gonna be some Ilocano close by."

No comments: