Sunday, July 6, 2008

Got Tagged! Ba BAm!

"Ha ha Grandpa, Aunty Mahina tagged you. What you gonna do?"
"Well, my little napple, if a guy responds to tags, he's pretty much
saying that he's gay. But if I don't, then that wouldn't be cool either
...especially if the other person reveals so much about themself.
So maybe if I just say a few things about myself then that would
only be marginally gay...
1. K-Dramas are cool. Full House and Lovely Sam Soon is 1 and 2.
2. I prefer Seattle Mariner Baseball to Raider Football. I prefer
any European Soccer over any NBA regular season game.
3. I'm a blog lurker...a sad and pathetic blog lurker....
4. I cry a little too easily.
5. When I switched to Geico...I didn't save a lot of money.
6. A perfect vacation for me is NOT traveling or sightseeing. A
perfect one is a crossword puzzle, a bed, and remote control.
7. Whenever I just watched a movie, I think that it's the best
movie ever. Later...I think it wasn't as good as Empire Strikes Back.
That applies to any movie. Even August Rush which I just watched.
Four hours ago, I thought that it was the best movie ever. Ha!
8. I think that saying, 'Have a nice day' or 'Have a nice trip' is total
nonsense. What? You giving me permission to have a nice day?
9. I think that Blue Oyster Cult's songs have enough cowbells.
10. Girls can color their hair as much as they want. Straight
guys shouldn't. Ba BAm!"

No comments: