Saturday, July 5, 2008

Trying Some New Things Indeed

"Grandpa,
is there any
new things
that you're
trying? I've
heard some
people say
that trying
new things
can add a
little spice
to life."
"Well my
little brown
skittle, I'm
thinking I would like to say the word 'indeed' a little more.
Like if somebody says, "Hey brah, that's a cool tie" then I
would say, "Cool tie Indeed". Or if somebody says, "Hey brah,
I think there's some cat in that manapua" then I would say,
"Cat in that manapua Indeed". Who knows? Maybe one day
your Grandma will tell me for the millionth time, "Honey, I
think you need to get a colonoscopy" ....I would be like,
"Colonoscopy Indeed, you crazy lady"....You may have noticed
that I added the 'crazy lady' part at the end."
"Um....ok.....is there anything else you're working on?"
"Yeah, well I was thinking of trying this the next time I take
the kids to the pool...as I look down into the bowl as they flush
away, I was thinking of saying, 'Goodbye old friend'."
"Goodbye old friend Indeed!"

2 comments:

edelen said...

bahaha conor oberst voice! i like his voice, i think its okay.

hopefuly ill see you guys soon!

Papa Joe said...

"the next time I take the kids to the pool...Goodbye old friend"

Not to be too persnickety...but you mixed your metaphors again.