Saturday, July 5, 2008

Irritating Irking Things

"Grandpa, you must
like this old picture
cuz you've shown it
a couple of times."
"Yup, it's in my top 5"
"Speaking of top 5, my
wrinkled up Primate,
what are your top 5
irritating things?"
"Oh, I see we're gonna
do a list. Everybody's
blog gots lists. Well ok
...here's my Top 5....
1. When I let someone
into my lane and they
don't thank me. How
about a head nod? Cuz
lifting up a hand to wave is really tiring.
2. Using the word 'spiritual' before something. Like when
somebody says, 'spiritual vitamins' or 'spiritual botox'.
3. When I can't do the stuff I used to be able to do. Like
play basketball like a young guy.
4. Conor Oberst's voice
5. Michael Buble's acting like he's all suave
That would be my top 5."
"Grandpa, you know what my top 1 is? You live in O-side
and I live in Seattle."

1 comment:

sandra said...

-spiritual loco moco.
-michael buble is kind of fat, too.