Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Don't Worry Be Happy

"Grandpa,
I'm happy
all of time.
That's good
yeah?"
"Well my
little light
brown
chocolate
mocha, it's
a really
good thing
cuz I notice
that older
girls seem to always be stressing about stuff."
"What's that all about, you old mama jama?"
"Ok...well, this is my theory... when you're a little
girl, everything is happy cuz you're livin' the life. The
only thing that can go wrong is your lunch will be a few
minutes late. But when you get older, like in your teens,
then you start sharing your issues with your buds and
that's ok. But when you keep talking about the negative
stuff...that can get depressing. Actually, if you're not in
prison somewhere, and you're relatively healthy,
and you got shoes, and a bed, and a roof and some chow
...then you should be all right."
"Grandpa, you're so smart."
"Nah, not really....I just read their blogs."

No comments: