Sunday, July 13, 2008

How To Mark Your Mag

"Grandpa,
check it out
I'm studying
and I got my
highlighter
going full
steam."
"Yeah my
sweet little
highlighting
machine, I
can see you
got your
studying on.
But I also notice you're not highlighting the words and stuff
like your mom and dad. You're highlighting the picture. If
you're gonna mess with the picture, you shouldn't use a
highlighter...you should use a fine point pen. That way you
can write word balloons over the characters in the pictures
and put in imaginary conversations in 'em."
"What are you talking about, you crinkled, furrowed and
rumpled old ape?"
"Ok, like in today's study on page 10...you can put a word
balloon over the young girl and it could say, "Mom, do you
think I'm pretty?" and the mom would say, "Yeah, pretty
crazy." and then you can put a word balloon by the brother
with the blue bag and he could say, "Ha Ha, man this tie is
a killer! I can't believe I got this whole outfit at Goodwill...
Roy really hooked me up!" ...Stuff like that."

No comments: