Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"What Idiot Made Salt Lake Boulevard 25 MPH?"

"Grandpa, is it better to be fast or to be slow?"
"Well, my little crack seed, it kinda depends...
like when your Grammy is irking me and she wants me
to do something, it's fun to be really slow about it...but if
I want something from her, like dinner for example...it's
imperative that she be fast about it... 'Um...how long does
it take to fry spam?' On the one hand, when I wanna go
somewhere and I'm late cuz your Grammy took forever to
choose her outfit, 'Um ... what does this purple flower old lady
dress go with ?' ...then it's good to be able to drive fast so
that I can be on time... on the other hand, I don't wanna get
pulled over by Adam 12 or Ponch or John so I gotta drive
really slow.... 'Eh! Who's the knucklehead who determined
that Salt Lake Boulevard be 25 MPH?'"
"Hey you old hypertensive orangatang............... Adam 12?"
"Yeah, that's right, I'm old...."

No comments: