Monday, February 16, 2009

"Buenas Dias Knucklehead"

"Grandpa,
here's a pic
of me out
in front of
Lola's yard
...she gots
planny
flowers and
it's really
pretty.....
I'm having
a lot of fun
here in 808
....what's
crackin' over there in Oceanside?"
"Well, we went to James O'Connor's wedding and ate
like a pig...then went to Oriental Market yesterday and
ate like a pig...your Grammy made some Butter Mochi and
RumCake.....yes, and I ate like a pig....that's pretty much
all that happened. Oh and, we was out in field yesterday,
and saw some Spanish friends...of course I stuck my head
out of the van as I drove by them and said, 'Buenas Dias
mis hermanas'....and they looked at me and replied, 'Hi'.....
They couldn't reply back in Spanish, 'Hola knucklehead...
gracias for trying' ......Hmmmmm.....was it my accent?...
.........I don't know.....maybe it was the way I said it....
They were probably thinking like how cats think when
people see 'em and say, 'Hey cat! Meow.....Meow.....Meow..'
the cat is thinking, 'Look at that retard trying to talk 'cat'."

No comments: