Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Hey Food! Do You MInd? I'm Trying to Eat You."

"Grandpa,
do you ever
talk to your
food?"
"Well my
little crack
seed, every
once in a
while I'll say
to my food,
'Hey food,
who went
cook you?
Rachel Ray
da Wacko?
You taste
like wood.'
Why do you
ask?"
"Ummm...
Grandpa....
this french
fry is trying
to talk to me."
"Pssst.........
hey little girl
...If I were
you, I'd avoid
starches....it's a pretty useless food group....stuff like
rice and bagels and pasta and POTATOES. It don't got
no redeeming nutritious value....all it does is produce
giant doodoos and makes your butt big. Do you want
a gigantic butt? By the way...the answer is NO....so
don't eat me, okay? Go eat your stinkin' vegetables....
vegetables is good for you. Mmmmmm.......gulay..."
"Hey you knucklehead french fry...aren't you a vegetable?"
(click on the bottom picture)

No comments: