Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Thanks Grandpa....That Was Really Interesting"

"Grandpa,
have you
ever been
bored to
death?"
"Well, as a
matter of
fact, my
hapa-haole
kitty kat,
I've been
bored lots
of times...
one time a
co-worker
was just
jibber-
jabbering
about who-
knows-what
... I hope I
never get a
year-end
review from
my manager
again.......
'Roy, you're
the best
employee
we've ever had'....'Roy, you've surpassed all of our expectations
and I believe we should name an award after you.'.....'Roy, would
you consider taking my job, on your way up to the top of course,
and then when you become CEO of our company, would you give
yourself a big bonus for your awesomeness?'.....'Roy, could we clone
you, so that we could have even more perfect employees in our
company?'.... Year-end reviews can be soooooooo boring.
You know what I mean, little girl?.........Little girl?......Namaile?.... "
"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-cEns1luUA


No comments: