Saturday, September 22, 2007

"You Got a Point There Little Bunny Rabbit!"

"Grandpa, is it cooler for me to have a lot of brothers or a lot of
sisters?" "Well, my cute little bunny rabbit, if you had 3 brothers,
they would protect you...they would have some cute friends you
could stare at while they're napping on the sofa drunk...and they
will carry all your heavy stuff. But if you had 3 sisters, you could
borrow their clothes, you could borrow their shampoo, and you
could stare at their cute boyfriends/husbands while they're passed
out drunk on the sofa. So I guess the answer is 'I don't know'".
"Actually, mentally deranged and often confused old man, if I had
3 sisters, I can laugh and act all mental with them a little more
than if I had 3 brothers. We can imitate people we know and mock
them, we can do this while wearing pajamas and not caring if our
legs our crossed or not. We can write emails and blogs and comment
on blogs, guys don't do that stuff. So...I think 3 sisters is better."

No comments: