Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Think You Got Bats In Your Bell Free

"Grandpa,
why do you
feed me crap
like pizza n
stuff li'dat?"
"Well my
little chiclet,
as a matter
of fact, your
old and gray
Grandpop's
got the 4
basic food
groups right
cheeyah...check it out: we got grain in the crust,
protein in the pepperoni, vegetable in the onion
and bell pepper, and fruit in the tomato and
pineapple. So actually my little granddaughter,
your old man hooked you up with some righteous
vitamins and minerals and stuff. What you think
about that?"

2 comments:

Papa Joe said...

I hope she kept her lips around that water bottle until you got that artery clogger out of her face...

Oh, and I assume you meant belfry. Unless, of course, there is a pun in there that I am missing. English is, after all, my 2nd language.

Heenway Mai Guilao said...

AAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH YOU SAID BELL FREE INSTEAD OF BELFRY! AAA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA