Monday, September 17, 2007

Another Health Tip From My Little Genius

"Uh-oh...
Grandpa,
we're at
an angle."
"It's cool
my little
chewer of
nails. But
do me a
favor and
stop that
chewing
of your
nails. If
you keep that up, you're gonna have stubby fingers."
"But I can't help it Grandpa, it's a habit I can't stop."
"Well here's what I did when I was young. Somebody
told me to put fingernail polish on my nails. And if that
didn't work to put White-Out on top of the polish."
"Is that how you stopped, my old and gray Orangatan?"
"Nah...I didn't stop until I started tasting some funky
stuff and then I looked really close and I saw some
fungus and stuff in my nails and then I told myself,
'Duh...nails has fungus and crap in it'."
"Grandpa, why don't you do what I do and just wash
your hands occasionally?"

No comments: