Tuesday, May 29, 2007

She Needs To Learn How to Read Her Caller I.D.

My little
pork hash
is so glad
that the
Ryan, Simon
Paula and
Randy show
is over. (ring)
Uh-oh...the
phone rang.
Uncle Jay
says it for
Namaile...
"Hello...
Hi there
Clay Gayken.
You're comin'
to town and
you're gonna
do a concert?
And you got
tickets for
me? No
thanks, I'd
rather hear
the toilet
flush..."
(ring, ring)
"Hello,
Taylor
Hicks? You
wanna know
how I feel
about your
new CD....
probably the
same way I
feel about
transverse
colons...and
by the way,
thanks for
asking..."
(ring, ring)
"Hello, who
is this? Uh,
Sanjaya?
You're
giving away
free tickets
to your
concert... I
think you
need to call
the "Freaks
Who Think
They Like
Sanjaya Only Because They're Tone Deaf Too" Foundation.
Somebody there can direct your call to one of your relatives.
I'm sure your mom or your sister might want to go. "

No comments: