Sunday, May 27, 2007

Her Mental Walking Thing

"Check out
my mental
walking toy.
It's like I
can walk.
But really
this thing
is holding
me up.
So bogus...
Hey, I'm
just a baby
so no act..."


"Try look
now... I'm
doing it by
myself...
nobody is
holding me
and den...
And I'm
dragging my
left foot like
one Mahu.
'Hi Aunty!'..."

"Oooh, I'm
acting like
my grammy
now...'Hey,
what's that
over there?
Is it some
totally
useless
crap? Oh
I'm gonna
fill up my
wagon
with it."

"Uh-oh. I
fell down.
How come
this floor is
so slippery?
Where's the
manager?
Ouch, my
back hurts.
Wait till I
talk to my
attorney...
I am never
gonna come
to this store
again. You
will never have my business again. Look at that puddle
of water of there.... What did I tell you and den? You guys
really trying for kill me or what?"

No comments: