Thursday, May 31, 2007

Grandpa's Bedtime Story #1

"Grandpa,
I can't sleep
..should I
count sheep?"
Let me tell
you a story
about a guy
who tried to
count sheep.
He started
counting and
next thing
you know,
he was floating
in the clouds.
He thought,
'Did I die?'
Then a voice
said, "You
can become
either a pig
or a chicken."
'I choose a
chicken'. BAM
he turned into
a chicken. Then his stomach
started to hurt. 'Push' said another chicken
'push, it's an egg'. So he pushed and it was an egg. Then his stomach kept hurting and so he kept pushing
and then one more egg, then another, then another,
then a slap on his face, then another slap....then a voice said,
"Hey knucklehead! Wake up! You're crappin' all over the stinkin' bed".

"Grandpa, if I act like I'm sleeping will you go away, please?"

No comments: