Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I Got Your Motivation Right Here Ya Knucklehead!

I know that
my little
Cheeze
Curl will
never be an
actress, but
she still likes
to use "tools"
that actors
use at times.
Like when I
tell her, "Act
all Happy!"
She's like,
"What's my
motivation?"
So I tell her,
"Pretend that
you're in
a Toy Store"
then she makes
the Happy Face.
Then when I
tell her, "Act
like you're
somewhat
amused but
barely interested"
she says, "What's
my motivation?"
Then I say, "Act
like you just met
Sanjaya or you
just turned on the
TV and it's an old
show from the 80's
like 'The Cosby Show'."
Then she makes
the appropriate face.
Then I say, "Act like
you're mentally
retarded and a little
bit old."
She's like, "What's
my motivation
Grandpa? Oh, I know....
Why don't I ......
Why don't I pretend
I'm you?"
Yup......
Sometimes that
little girl can be
Ice Cold Money.

No comments: