Monday, May 14, 2007

I Wanna Be A Little Mermaid Too

Aunty Mahina
is taking my
little jellybean
away from the
living room.
Uncle Troy is
playing the
piano, that's
why. And he's
singing too.
His singing isn't
bad. But he just
needs to be
alone when he's
singing this song.
Let's listen in...

"Look at this stuff,
isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think
my collection's
complete?
Wouldn't you think
I'm the girl...the girl
who has everything?
I've got gadgets and
gizmos a plenty
I've got whozits
and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs
I've got twenty!
But who cares?
No big deal
I want mooooooooooore.
I wanna be
where the people are
I wanna see,
wanna see 'em dancin'
Walking around on those
what do you call 'em?
Oh.................feet!
When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love,
love to explore that
shore up aboooooooove?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world."

"Oh, that's so
beautiful. I don't
know if I'm gonna
cry or if I'm gonna
throw up."

No comments: