Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Yeah, Who's Stupid Now?"

"Grandpa,
I like your
wife....she's
cool....Does
she do any
kine funny
stuff?"
"Actually,
my little
dingleberry
....Thelma's
pretty cool,
she puts up
with me....
that's about
all I can ask for, really.....but she does a couple of things
that's pretty hilarious............ like when she's sleepy.....
she talks jibber jabber nonsense.........like if she's all
drowsy, your uncles and aunty will ask her questions
and stuff...and she answers them, but with ridiculous
stuff that makes no sense. Another thing she does that's
pretty funny is she uses a battery powered toothbrush
and a battery powered toe scrubber...what's up with
that nonsense?"
"Grandpa, don't you use a remote control for the TV?"
"Hey, you're pretty sassy for a girl I'm only having an
imaginary conversation with. I should be imagining
you making fun of your Grammy along with me."
"Yeah old man, who's stupid now?"


No comments: