Thursday, April 16, 2009

Posing 101

"Grandpa, was
there anything
funny on the
telly last night?"
"Yeah, well
Hannah from
Montana was
on AI and she
almost got
smoked out...
I think the
guy that set
up the stage
smoke machine
had the setting
on high... I was
thinking the
fire sprinklers
were gonna
come on....and
then nobody got
kicked off cuz
they wanted to
kick off 2 guys
next week....I
say just kick em
all off except the
girl with red hair,
the mahu, and
the eyeglasses
guy. And while
you're at it, kick
off Kara too."
"Grandpa, what
do you think
about my new
outfit? Aunty
Janelle sent it.
I'm just not too
good at posing."
"What kind of
bookbook are
you anyway?
Okay, there's
3 basic poses
that you need
to learn.....no
worry...I learned
all of this when I was at Barbizon, so it's legal. After I
graduated from Modeling school, I was told it's okay to
teach them to other people. The first pose is to have
one foot pointing at a 45 degree angle to the photographer
and the front foot pointing at the photographer. This will
give the illusion of a figure 8. This figure will last until the
birth of your first child...at which point the figure 8 can
only be attained by girdles and photoshop. The second
pose is to turn your back to the photographer and whip
your face forward until we can see half of your face. This
half of your face should be the half without chocolate or
makapiapia. The third pose is where you're holding your
sunglasses in your hand and balancing it on your mouth...
while at the same time you point somewhere as if you're
saying, 'Look at me...I'm a model...and I'm pointing at
nothing.'"
"Thanks Grandpa..... you're the smartest Grandpa ever."

No comments: