Thursday, April 2, 2009

Goodbye Megan and Mars

"Grandpa, did you
see anything that
was interesting on
TV last night?"
"Well, yes my cute
little everlasting
gobstopper.......
I saw good and bad
last night. First of
all, I saw the worst
version of 'Turn
Your Lights Down
Low'...it was from
Megan the Tattoo
Girl...I felt really
upset....I almost
thought that my
ears were going to
melt...now I know
what it sounds like
when doves barf.
And when Simon
told her to hit the
road...I was like, 'Hit it with your Grandma jeans.'
When she left, she flapped her wings, 'Caw Caw!'
But the thing that was really sad was the last show
of 'Life on Mars'. Seventeen episodes...that was it.
Besides the cast of Imperioli, Gretchen and Keitel
...the soundtrack was awesome. I think they ended
it with Mona Lisa and Madhatters. Very cool."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qtnTCQwKv4

1 comment:

Papa Joe said...

You're kidding, right? The LOM wrap was horrendous. I guess they had to come up with something once they knew they were axed.


But making spaceman a real spaceman with a nightmare was too much to swallow. It's the Wizard of Oz meets Dallas' Pam Ewing dream. Disappointing.


And their Mars mission was to go on a "gene hunt"...? Oh my...