Monday, April 20, 2009

"Meat Appetizers. Meat Salad. Meat Entree. Meat Dessert. Meat Iced Tea"

"Grandpa,
how come
you don't
like to eat
vegetables
so much?"
"Well my
little pinipig
crunch, if
we weren't
supposed to
eat animals,
then why
did God
invent meat?
It's not that
I don't like
vegetables
so much, it's
more like I
love the taste
of fried pork
fat going into
my stomach.
And if I got
some lechon
or chicharon
in my mouth
then I hardly
have anymore
room for some
vegetable.....
one time I
almost slipped
on a garbanzo
bean.......that
could have
been fatal...
I heard that
animals eat
vegetables,
so if I eat a
cow, then I can save a step...skip the middle man...
And what about the word artiCHOKE? Not good.
Did you know that a Costco Hot Dog has vegetables
in it? It's got relish...that's a vegetable. It's got ketchup
which is from tomatoes and it's got mustard, which is
from a mustard tree. It comes with a soda, which is
often fruit based. So...no worry...I got it all covered."
"Grandpa, you're the smartest grandpa in the world."
http://www.pe.com/entertainment/restaurants/stories/PE_Ent_Daily_D_dining1005.13db4ab.html

No comments: