Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kellie on the Telly

"Grandpa,
check it out
...here's me
and Ethan
and we're
watching a
little bit of
whatever...
how come
guys always
are holding
the remote?"
"Well my
little zuchini
walnut muffin...one thing you're gonna have to get used to
is that GUYS rule the remote. Remember that, okay?"
"Grandpa, as a female...that offends me."
"Yeah, well....you'll get used to it. What are you watching?"
"Um....this picture is from last month...but if it was last
night, we would have been watching Scott the blind guy
go home. But Anoop gets to stay? And guitar guy gets to
stay? They could have saved 3 weeks by sending all 3 home."
"Yeah, but it was nice to see Kellie Pickler again. I'm pretty
sure last night she 'made the song her own' and I'm also
pretty sure she 'knew who she was'. Just don't give her snails."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUTPrKiDmYM

No comments: