Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blind Guy...You're Gone

"Grandpa......
you seen any-
think crazy on
TV lately?"
"Well my little
brown skittle,
Randy was a
knucklehead
again last nite,
Paula was all
dancing when
ever she felt
compelled,
and I still don't
know if Kara
was worth
sitting in the
fourth chair....
They kept on
ripping on
Gokey the
Eyeglass Guy
and the way
his song was arranged...That was an awesome arrangement
and then knucklehead Kara said 'You did your own thing!'...
Yeah whatever, you dingdong. When guitar guy sang 'All You
Want to do is Dance' I felt like saying 'All you Want to do is Barf'.'
I still cannot believe that Allison is 12 years old....and then they
made such a big deal...Standing O for the mahu when he sang
'Mad World.'...the good part was I didn't have to hear Randy,
Kara or Paula cuz they ran out of time....who's out? Blind guy."

No comments: