Monday, April 6, 2009

"Grandpa, Did She Have Three Parents?"

"Grandpa,
I'm hanging
out with one
of my Auntys
from Hawaii.
Her name is
Aunty Glenda
and she's cool
......I like her
name."
"Yeah, me too
...I like it when
some chick get
a boy's name
somewhere in her name...then you can call her by the boy
nickname....like I call your Aunty Glenda "Glenn". Or like
you have a cousin named Gabby which is kind of a guy's
name, but her real name is something else...I forget, but
I'm pretty sure it's a girl's name. Or like you hear of girls
named Samantha or Edelen or Josefina...but I would call
'em by their guy names - Sam, Ed and Jo."
"Grandpa, don't bookbooks like to combine parents name
to make their kids name? Like is Aunty Glenda's dad named
Glenn and her mom named Da?"
"No...but bookbooks do like to do that. I even hear of Books
naming their daughter Luzviminda. That's combining Luzon,
Visaya and Mindanao."
"What Grandpa? She had 3 parents?"

No comments: