Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rohrer - Passage

"Grandpa...Grammy and
you are pretty old yeah?"
"Well my little edemame,
not me...but your Gram
is ancient."
"You guys are gonna be
around though right?.....
I mean...when I'm like 18
or 26, you guys are still
gonna be here right?"
"Oh that? No worry....
....I think we're gonna be
here for a long long time.
I hope so......that's our
plan...but y' know, every
once in a while it's kinda
good to think that it's
your last day with her....
cuz then you'll be extra
nice to them and they'll
be extra nice to you. Cuz there'll be no regrets if some
crazy thing were to happen...cuz you never know...
I might accidently eat some poison steel cut oatmeal
.....or I might accidently see Sanjaya in person and
my eyes will bleed to death...but the hard part is
remembering to think about it...I mean remembering
to think we only have a short time left and show much
aloha to somebody you love. You do that everytime
you see your Grammy...you always hug and kiss her.
I guess we should always be that way, right?"

No comments: