Friday, June 22, 2007

Que Sera Sera

Grandma, tell me a story about my mom when she was small like me.
"Ok, little girl....
When your mom was born she was only 5 lbs. and when she left the
hospital she was actually lighter than that. So she was really tiny.
When she got older, she looked younger than she actually was. When
your Grandpa took her to the pool or the beach, people would freak
cuz she would be diving in the deep water at 2 years old and people
thought she was just 1 year old. She was a real water baby, yo."
How about me Grandma? Am I gonna be a good swimmer too?
"Well, let me sing you a song my little baby girl...
When I was just a little girl, I asked my Grandma what will I be?
Will I be pretty, will I be a good swimmer?
Here's what she said to me....Que sera sera, whatever will be will be
The future's not ours to see...Que sera sera, what will be will be.
Now go to sleep my little Namaile."

No comments: