Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hakuna Matata

Grandpa..
how come
all these
pictures I
don't look
the same?
Sometimes
I look like
a completely
different kid?
"Well, my
little peeled
grape, that's
cuz some of
these pics
were taken
recently and
some were
taken a long
time ago.
Like the
previous one
was taken in
September
last year
and these
ones were
taken this
week."
Ok Grandpa,
I understand.
"Well actually
you're gonna
change a lot
in the coming
months and
years too, my
little Baby
Bop. Your
eyes keep
changing
colors and
you're growing
your hair a little bit now. After awhile you're gonna grow
taller and you'll be growing hair in unusual places. And
then you'll stop growing taller and then start growing
wider."
How do you know theses things will come true, Grandpa?
"Hakuna matata little girl.....hakuna matata."

No comments: