Sunday, August 31, 2008

She's a Chip Off the Old Grandma's Block

"Grandpa,
how do you
do it? You
always do
stuff to my
Grandma,
like choke
her neck
and then I
notice she
does the
same kine
to you, but
it's no big
thing. How do you do that, cuz I like do that stuff too."
"Well, my little princess pupule, you can do whatever...
just remember to say, 'Eh, just joking' when you pau.
Like over there, choke that big red flower and say,
'Hey you knucklehead flower, I told you fo' stop shopping
so much...we no mo' money an den...I going choke your neck.'
Now choke the flower...........
Good girl....
Now say, 'Eh Thelma, just joking.' See how easy that is?"
"Oh yeah Grandpa....here.....watch me now.....
'Hey you knucklehead flower, I told you fo' change the oil
in the car....what? you like break one more car....and while
you at it, vacuum the car too....Now I going choke your neck.'
(pause) 'Eh you Bookbook.... just joking.'"
"Wow little girl....that was scary."

No comments: