Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Grandpa, What's This Red Handle For?"

"Grandpa,
what's up
with this
red handle
over here?
Why would
I ever need
to pull this
thing?"
"Well, my
little kitty
kat, you're
on a bus...
and every
once in a while some mental person will want to
sit next to you. And he'll be like, 'Excuse me Miss,
do you mind if I sit next to you?' And you'll be like,
'Yes, Uncle Damian...please don't sit next to me.'
Or some crazy lady will be like, 'Excuse me Miss,
I see this seat next to you is open...would you mind
if I sit next to you? My feet is tired from shopping
all day and I'd like to sit and eat my KFC crap.'.....
and you'd be like, 'Yes, Grandma...you can sit here.'
Then she'll be biting into her KFC extra crispy wing
then all you gotta do is pull that red handle and jump
out. When you jump out, just yell, 'Grandma! Your
chicken wing is splashing oil all over me!!!'"
"Grandpa, are you retarded?"

No comments: