Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back In The Day

"Grandpa, it's good
to be the oldest yah?
I mean you were the
oldest, and Grandma
was the oldest, and
my mommy was the
oldest yah?"
"Yes my little purple
skittle, your mommy
is the oldest...being
the oldest means you
get to boss around
your brothers and
sisters...here's a pic
of your mommy and
uncle Damian back in
the day. This was way
before your uncle fell
on his head way too many times. This was also back in the
day when your uncle used to listen to me. But that was a
long long long long long long long long long long time ago."
"Grandpa, how come Grandma is smiling in this picture?"
"Oh she's prolly smiling cuz our WIC powdered milk and
gubmint cheese just arrived. Either that or she just got
back from Goodwill and got some new/old handbags. That's
how we used to roll."
"That's how you USED to roll? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Grandpa you crack me up."

No comments: