Saturday, August 9, 2008

Playing and Sharing with Cousin Gigi

"Grandpa,
check it out
I'm playing
with my
funny little
cousin Gigi...
remember,
she's Grampa
Ritchie's apo,
and we're
having fun
playing with
her toys and
stuff. What
kind of toys
did you have when you were small? Did you have cool stuff?"
"Yeah, well actually, I remember having some
pretty cool toys. But my toys were the cheap stuff....
like I used to play marbles...until later when I lost
my marbles. And one of my friends used to have a
cool bucket that I used to like, but later he kicked the
bucket. One time, one of my uncles gave me a pet dove.
It was funny cuz that dove used to always be singing
and laughing. It was a singing and laughing dove....
but that bird would never be sad or cry and stuff...
I used to always wonder though what it would sound
like...when doves cry. I never got to find out."
"Grandpa, are you full of crap again?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-izkczXSg4c

No comments: