Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"Grandpa, You're Such a Buzz Kill"

"Grandpa,
check it out
...I'm taking
a bath and
there's suds
on my head
...what? Is
that funny
or what?"
"Um......no.
Soap on top
your head
isn't funny.
I put it on
your head,
remember?
No...funny
is like when
your crazy
Uncle Dame
buys a white
fur coat. It
is also funny
when your
Grandma is
kind of in a
'sleepy' zone
and she is
talking kinda
gibberish....but the most funniest crap I ever seen wasn't even
sposed to be funny. Or it WAS sposed to be funny, but not like how
they intended. It's called 'Yo Mama' and it's on MTV hosted by Fez.
That alone is funny. And then these contestants are talking about
each other's mama...and maybe only one out of 20 jokes are funny...
but it don't matter cuz everytime somebody says a 'Yo mama so fat...'
the crowd around the contestants go, 'Ooooooooh' and 'Ohhhhhhhh'.
They're 'Ooooohing and Ohhhhhhing' over crap...that's hilarious.
And the most stupidest part is that I watched more that 5 minutes
of that stuff. So my own pathetic-ness is funny...anyway, it's funnier
than the suds that's on your head.....sorry my little cupcake."

No comments: