Thursday, August 14, 2008

"Wow Grandpa, You Went to Planny High Schools"

"Grandpa,
how come
you always
teasing my
Grandma
and the
fact that
she went to
Radford?"
"Actually,
my little
botamochi,
Grandma
comes in
handy like
when I'm
partying
somewhere
and I need
somebody to
remember
names...cuz
I would be
like, "Hey
what's that
guy's name
again over
there?" and she would be like, "Who? that guy? That's your
son Damian, you knucklehead." So she's actually pretty sharp.
Either that, or my Alls High=mers is kicking in again."
"Yeah, but what's up with the Radford bashing?"
"Oh that's nothing, I just think it's funny when a school names
a kambing their mascot. Isn't that hilarious?"
"Why Grandpa? What was the name of your high school mascot?"
"Well actually, my little onigiri, your Grandpops went to several
different high schools...let me see.......we were the:
JFK Flying Toothpaste
LBJ Stools
Roosevelt Fighting FaFa Fingys
Los Alamos Chicharons
Olongapo Tin-edge Baons
Castro Valley Winged Pads
Pillsbury Doughboys
San Leandro Pohtagees with Gingavitis
and George Dewey Soggy Skyflakes."
"Grandpa, how did the Pohtagees with Gingavitis mascot look like?"
"Oh it wasn't very pretty."

No comments: