Monday, September 1, 2008

Purple Boy

"Grandpa,
you crazy
Bookbook,
you got a
stupid joke
for me?"
"Yeah my
little Baby
Bop, I get
one for you
..once upon
a time there
was a Purple
family, and
the mom was baking some chocolate cake. Her little boy
was there and he grabbed some of the chocolate icing and
rubbed it on his face and said, 'Look mommy, I'm a brown
boy.' So the mommy slapped his head (PAK!) and said, 'Hey
you knucklehead boy, you go to your father right now.' So
he went to his father and showed his chocolate icing face
to his father and said, "Look daddy, I'm a brown boy.' So
the daddy slapped his head (PAK!) and said, 'Hey you
knucklehead boy, go to your Grandma right now'. So the
boy went to his Grandma and said, 'Look Grandma, I'm a
brown boy.' So the Grandma slapped his head (PAK!) and
she said, 'Hey you knucklehead boy, go to your mommy.'
So he went back to his mommy and she said, 'So what little
boy? Did you learn anything?' And the boy said, 'Yeah I
learned something....I've been brown for 5 minutes and
already I can't stand you Purple people.'"

No comments: