Saturday, September 6, 2008

"Namaile... Make a Funny Face"

"Hi Grandpa,
you old bukbuk,
you like my
glasses?"
"Yeah....here
let me take a
picture of you.
Make a face
like you just
figured out a
math problem
on your fancy
HP33 scientific
calculator.....
now say,"Wow
I been working
on that equation
all day!"
"Here Grandpa...how's this face?"
"Ok, now make a face like we're playing bible games
and nobody knows the answer but you. Now make
the kine face where you just thought of the answer
and say, 'Am I the only one here that knows Greek?'"
"Here Grandpa...how's this face?"
"Good....now make a face like your mom just gave you 5
bucks and you spent it on something practical like Q-tips
and say, 'Mom, look...I didn't buy useless crap. I used the
5 bucks to buy Q-tips...and here's your change.'"
"Here Grandpa...how's this face?"

No comments: