Friday, September 12, 2008

"Grandpa, I Just Wanted to Know What is Sinkit"

"Grandpa,
what is
'sinkit'?"
"Well my
little eater
of potatoes,
sinkit is
Tagalog for
'Chinese
eyes.'"
"Is that
what I got
Grandpa?
Cuz I'm
not Chinese."
"Well actually, my little asker of questions, you are part Chinese.
Your Grandma is half Chinese, that means your moms is quarter
Chinese and that means that you are one eighth Chinese. So I
guess that means you would eat just one eighth of a cat. That
would be about 3 legs.... or maybe 2 legs and a tail. The good news
is that your Grandpa is full bookbook. That means your moms is
half book and you're just a quarter book. That would mean of
course that you would eat just one fourth of a dog...I suppose that
would be all 4 legs and a tail and most of his butt, including all of
the dingleberries."

No comments: