Friday, September 26, 2008

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

"Waaaaaaaahhh!
Grandpa, I'm so
sad cuz your wife
is going shopping
....I heard her
say that there's
a big sale at the
stupid Mall...at
Mervyns and at
Ross's and prolly
at Goodwill too.
Waaaaaaaaaahh!
She's gonna buy
all kinds of crap
and then she's
gonna hold it for
a couple of days
and then she's
gonna say she
doesn't like it any
more and she's
gonna return it...
Waaaaaaaaaaah!
There she goes...
Why does she do
it Grandpa? Why?
'GRANDMA! ! !
Don't do it! Don't
use the credit card
unnecessarily......
You're gonna stab
yourselves all over
with many pains.
And then you're
gonna stab your-
selves all over with
many payments...
Grandma! Don't forget
to buy me a McDonald's Happy Meal!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I'm holding a tennis ball and I'm crying
...........Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

No comments: