Sunday, September 28, 2008

You Can Call Me RayRay

"Grandpa,
I keep on
saying, "Um
Hello!....Um
Hello!......."
but nobody
ever says
anything to
me."
"Well little
girl, that's
because
that's not a
phone, that's
a blowdryer."
"Blowdryer?
Ha Ha Ha!!!
Blowdryer
says he... and
I knew that.
Grandpa,
what if I
called you
Grandpapa?"
"Yeah sure
no matter
what you
call me, it's
still gonna
be a blowdryer. My name is Grandpa. ...not Grandpapa....not
Papa...not Lolo....not Ocho Cinco...not Faustino Respicio Jr.
How would you like it if people were to call you stuff like
Maile... or Namally ....or Joleisa....or Maldoogie...or Ming Ming
or Ting Ting? So....don't be calling me Grandpapa... especially
if you're talking to me through a blowdryer."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHeGX0wqazs&feature=related

No comments: