Sunday, March 15, 2009

Calin and Grandmas

"Grandpa,
check it
out...we're
visiting my
cuz Calin,
and her
Grandma
Myrna....
what's the
chances of
that ever
happening?"
"Of what
happening?"
"The odds
of having a
Myrna and
a Thelma
together in
a room?"
"I would
have to say
quite rare...
and even
rarer would
be to find
them sitting
right next to
each other."
"Here I'm
having an
intimate
moment
with Calin
and telling
her how my
Grammy
likes to go
shopping...
and she's
telling me
how her
Grandma
likes to go
shopping too
......what a
co-inky-dink.
And now we
are having
a cracker
together...
Uh-ohhh...
both of our
Grandmas
are having
crackers n
cheese and
wine and a beer or two....I think we better hide under
the table...Grandpa, why is it fun to play under a table
or play in a tent or a treehouse with your buds?"
"Well, my little dingleberry, it's fun cuz there's no big people...
...just you and your pal and you can talk about your Grandmas."
"Grandmas are funny, yeah Grandpa?"
"Hilarious."
http://namaile.blogspot.com/2007/12/grandma-myrna.html

1 comment:

Papa Joe said...

Nana Myrna (don't call her "Grandma" to her face) doesn't go shopping anymore. She spends all her waking day on Craigslist...except when she is playing VB.