Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hugging Ala Moana Ti Plant

"Grandpa,
check it
out....I'm
hugging a
ti plant..."
"Um, yeah
whatever."
"Hey...you
old bukbuk,
did you see
that item in
the news
about older
fathers? I
think it said
that children of older dads have lower IQs than children of
younger fathers. Were you young when my mommy was born?"
"Yes my little raisenette, I was 21 and your Grammy was 20.
So, I guess that means your mom must be a genius. Of course,
that doesn't explain your Uncle Damian. But it does explain
your other 2 uncles, because I was older when they were 'sired'.
But then again, your Aunty Mahina is somewhat intelligent...
so I guess that theory bites."
"Yeah, whatever Grandpa...."
"Hey, I got an idea....what if me and your Grammy would make
one more baby? How would you like dem apples?"
"Grandpa, that would be wrong in so many levels."

No comments: