Tuesday, March 24, 2009

CRACK! ..... SPLAT!

"Hey!...You
knucklehead
cock-a-roach
....How come
they get so
many of you
guys over
here? You
guys are so
gross. You
like me get
one slippah?"
"Hey little
girl, no kill
me. I'm not gross. I'm just like you. I got a mommy and
daddy. Actually I HAD a mommy and daddy until your
Grandpa went crack 'em with a slippah. I'm going to school
....I'm a sophomore at Radford. I collect seashells. I like to
watch videos and read books. I like music. My favorite color
is yellow and my favorite scent is Wintergreen. My favorite
candy is Skittles and my favorite Skittle is purple. My fave
five is my cousins, Pookie, RayRay, Junior Boy, Shenaynay
and Rakeem Ibrahim. I love to recycle. I keep my room clean.
I don't like haters and bashers. My favorite cloud is a tie
between nimbus and cumululumulus. So no slippah me, K?"
"So..........you like music?.....Who's on your ipod right now?"
"Um......Miley's dad....Achy Breaky Heart...look at me,
I got my thumbs in my pocket and I'm line dancing."
"CRACK!.........SPLAT!"

No comments: