Monday, March 30, 2009

Uncle Andrew

"Grandpa,
check it out
...I'm just
chillaxing
with Uncle
Andrew....
what's up
with uncles
anyway? I
mean where
do they
come from
and what
purpose do
they have?"
"Well my
little slice of
custard pie,
uncles come
from the
usual places
...The Uncle
Warehouse,
Uncles-R-Us
Uncle Shack,
Abercrombie
and Uncles,
and Uncles
Rack. You
will find that
each uncle
serves just
one purpose
...and that is
to buy you
stuff and take
you places.
Of course, it
would help if
your uncles
weren't broke
...but even if
they are they
can still do free stuff with you....like read to you....play music....
watch TV... eat goodies. Your uncle Andrew is good for music,
and reading, and eating. When I was your age, I kind of had
that...but you got it made cuz you got 3 uncles on your mom's
side that spend time with you. When you get older and think
back, a lot of good memories will come from uncles. You got a
bunch of uncles everywhere.....Seattle, San Diego and Hawaii.
But your top three are your mom's brothers - Uncle Damian,
Uncle Troy and Uncle Andrew."
"Grandpa, I'm glad you had 3 boys."
"Yeah, me too."

1 comment:

Papa Joe said...

Nice haircut, Drew...