Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"Eh Brah! You Stepped on My Pancake!"

"Grandpa,
check it out.
We just got
back from
Hawaii and
we're eating
waffles......
What's up
with waffles
anyway....I
mean, how
did they
come up
with this?"
"Well, my little sweet Maui onion ring, waffles came up in
ancient IHOP-otamia...somebody made pancakes and then
when it fell on the floor some knucklehead accidently stepped
on it with his work boots....'Eh brah, you just stepped on my
pancake....Hey wait-a-minute....you went put a nice pattern
on my pancake and now there's a place to melt my butter and
pour my syrup. What do you call this pattern?' Then the guy
with the boots said, 'I don't know but it looks awful'....and then
the first guy said, 'What did you say, it looks waffle?'...and then
the other guy said, 'Yeah, sure...whatever deaf-ear........Waffle.'
And that's how they came up with Waffle."


No comments: