Sunday, March 22, 2009

Uncle Mike

"Uncle Mike
...how come
you put da
sunglasses
on top of
your head?"
"I do that
cuz my hair
is sensitive
to light....."
"Uncle Mike
...how come
your shirt
got buttons
but you don't bother to button them?"
"I do that because everybody buttons their
buttondown collars. This is my attempt to not
be like everybody. Anybody can be like everybody
...but only somebody can be like nobody. Plus I forgot
to button them earlier today and nobody reminded me."
"Uncle Mike....how come you put the earpiece inside of
your ear....here....I'll pull it out of your ear for you."
"I put the earpiece inside of my ear, because I like hear
my MP3 player better....right now I'm listening to Cher,
plus I forgot it was inside my ear and nobody reminded me."
"Uncle Mike, how come you're a plumber?"
"I'm a plumber cuz I like plums...and I like water and pipes."
"Uncle Mike, it was nice talking to you."

No comments: