Monday, December 17, 2007

Who Says Stupid Stuff?

"Hey Grandpa...
you know what's
really funny?"
"Um, your hair?
Your funny shoes?
Your rosy cheeks?"
"No, you Ilocano
and Visayan Has
Been. What's funny
is how people say
stupid stuff. Like I
heard some Books
ask ridiculous
questions just so
that they can keep
the conversation
going. For instance,
if one Book says,
"Today is Monday"
the other Book will say, "Is it Monday? I thought it was Tuesday."
That's kind of goofy yah Grandpa?"
"That ain't bad. One time I was doing store witnessing and I asked the
clerk how many months pregnant she was.............of course, she wasn't.
And one time I called a sister 'Manang'. I found out later that I was
older than her."
"Man Grandpa...........for real I know why Grandma calls you retarded."

No comments: