Thursday, December 6, 2007

Surrounded By One and a Half Ilocanos

"Grandpa!
Am I all
surrounded
by Ilocanos?"
"Yes, my
little banana
peel. You are
...but no need
worry cuz
Grandpa Gil
is FBI but
I'm only
Half BI."
"Grandpa,
what are Ilocanos famous for?"
"Well my little Pie R Squared,
Ilocanos are famous for cooking
Pinakbet and Kalamungay.....
Um....That's about it I guess."
"Thanks Grandpa, I always value
your bits of wisdom. Although I
probably could have used a little
bit more wisdom on this one..."

2 comments:

Papa Joe said...

Um, you know it's pi, as in 3.14159, right? Yup. There is no "e," although I had a geometry teacher who insisted on pronouncing it pee. (Hey, that should make for a great cartoon idea.)

Where would all you Geelouz be without my spel chekking?

sandra said...

um, it's actually "marungay" to the ilocano folk. cause tagalogs are all about the lala's and ilocano is all about the rara's. yeah, i'm pretty sure. cause you're HBI and i'm FBI. unfortunately. hahahhaa PI!