Saturday, November 3, 2007

"Um..My Name is Namaile And...Blah Blah Blah"

"Um, yeah...
my name is
Namaile and
I live with 5
other people
...my mom
and dad, my
Grandma
stays with
us 3 or 4
days a week
and Aunty
Magela and
Isabella
live downstairs. My favorite color is Amber cuz that's
the color of my energy. My favorite band is the Beatles
cuz they started it all and they did it all. My favorite
cartoon is Bugs Bunny and my favorite soda is root beer.
My favorite language is Cebuano and my favorite Marley
song is 'Waiting in Vain'. My favorite Phil Hartman line
is when he said, 'I got chunks of guys like you in my STOOL'
and my favorite wood is Koa. My favorite flower is Plumeria
and my favorite movie of all time is 'Empire Strikes Back'.
And my favorite old Filipino Freak is Grandpa Roy."

1 comment:

Heenway Mai Guilao said...

Oma ngya its Miguela.